Shop for New Auto Parts at 1AAuto.com http://1aau.to/c/261/c/transfer-case-housing
Is there a grinding noise coming from the transfer case of your older GM or Dodge truck? They share a common failure point. Check out this video to see what it may be, and how it can be corrected!
🔧 List of tools used:
• Complete Metric Wrench Set http://1aau.to/oiP/1AXAA00010
• Complete Metric Socket Set http://1aau.to/oks/1AXAA00043
• Ratchet http://1aau.to/oTG/1AXAA00016
• Socket Extensions http://1aau.to/oJC/1AXAA00015
• Gear Oil
• Drain Pan http://1aau.to/od5/1AXAA00320
• Floor Jack http://1aau.to/omG/1AXAA00068
• Funnel http://1aau.to/oby/1AXAA00310
• Hammer http://1aau.to/ogM/1AXAA00091
• Jack Stands http://1aau.to/omL/1AXAA00065
For More Info visit us at http://1aau.to/h/bVV/
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.