For More Info visit us at: http://1aau.to/h/jo/
In the video, 1A Auto shows how to replace the steering wheel. The video is applicable to the 08 Honda Civic.
🔧 List of tools used:
• Flat Blade Screwdriver http://1aau.to/oeb/1AXAA00013
• Phillips Head Screwdriver http://1aau.to/oeb/1AXAA00013
• 10mm Socket http://1aau.to/ocA/1AXAA00017
• 14mm Socket http://1aau.to/ocU/1AXAA00015
• Harmonic Balancer Puller http://1aau.to/ob/1AEHB00094
• Trim Tool Set http://1aau.to/oad/1AXXX00004
• Needle nose pliers http://1aau.to/o3/1AXAA00051
• Needle nose pliers http://1aau.to/o3/1AXAA00052
• T30 Driver http://1aau.to/oan/1AXAA00008
• Ratchet http://1aau.to/odY/1AXAA00016
• Socket Extensions http://1aau.to/ocU/1AXAA00015
• Torque Wrench http://1aau.to/oaL/1AXAA00044
• Pick http://1aau.to/oN/1AXAA00037
For More Info visit us at http://1aau.to/h/jo/
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.
What Are Cranking Amps?
An in depth look at cranking amps in jump starters. Readers will know what to look for in regards to cranking amps while choosing a jump starter.How to Choose a Jump Starter
This is an introductory article about the different factors you should consider when purchasing a jump starter. It will go over cranking amps, cost and types of jump starters available.Is Your Insurance Company’s Preferred Contractor the Best Choice for Your Repairs?
There is no right answer; consider the pros and cons and make the decision that is right for you. Insurance carriers are slowly moving away from developing their own list of preferred contractors.The Myth of Warped Brake Discs
Have you ever heard someone say they had warped brake discs? Typically someone had the discs resurfaced to cure the problem and after a relatively short time the roughness or vibration came back. In almost every case, this problem is not caused by a warped discs, but that the brake pad material transferred unevenly to the surface of the disc.A Brief History Of Nissan GT-R
When Nissan hit the scene in 2009, its power train came from a twin-turbo 3.8litre V-6 mated with a six speed dual clutch gearbox. This sent power to all four wheels by using Nissan’s all electric ATTESA E-TS all-wheel drive system.