Shop for New Auto Parts at 1AAuto.com http://1aau.to/c/68/s/starters
In the video, 1A Auto shows how to remove and replace a broken, worn or weak starter motor. The video is applicable to the 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, Ford F-250.
🔧 List of tools used:
• Pry Bar http://1aau.to/ohZ/1AXAA00020
• 10mm Socket http://1aau.to/oY7/1AXAA00017
• 13mm Socket http://1aau.to/o8t/1AXAA00015
• 15mm Socket http://1aau.to/o8t/1AXAA00015
• 21mm Socket http://1aau.to/osJ/1AXAA00043
• 8mm Socket http://1aau.to/oY7/1AXAA00017
• 1/2 Inch Breaker Bar http://1aau.to/omo/1AXAA00078
• Ratchet http://1aau.to/oao3/1AXAA00016
• Socket Extensions http://1aau.to/o8t/1AXAA00015
• Floor Jack http://1aau.to/ouZ/1AXAA00068
• Jack Stands http://1aau.to/ovh/1AXAA00065
For More Info visit us at http://1aau.to/h/bGF/
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.