In the video, 1A Auto shows how to replace a clogged or stuck Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valve. The video is applicable to the 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09 Mazda 6.
🔧 List of tools used:
• Flat Blade Screwdriver http://1aau.to/oTb/1AXAA00013
• 10mm Socket http://1aau.to/oEN/1AXAA00017
• Needle nose pliers http://1aau.to/ogX/1AXAA00051
• Needle nose pliers http://1aau.to/ogX/1AXAA00052
• Ratchet http://1aau.to/oTZ/1AXAA00016
• Socket Extensions http://1aau.to/oJQ/1AXAA00015
• Torque Wrench http://1aau.to/oom/1AXAA00044
• Throttle Body Cleaner
• Drain Pan http://1aau.to/od9/1AXAA00320
• Floor Jack http://1aau.to/omL/1AXAA00068
• Jack Stands http://1aau.to/omR/1AXAA00065
For More Info visit us at http://1aau.to/h/azL/
While 1A Auto strives to make the information provided in this video as accurate as possible, it makes no claims, promises, or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness or applicability of the content. No information contained in this video shall create any expressed or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. All do-it-yourself projects entail some risk. It is the sole responsibility of the viewer to assume this risk. 1A Auto is not responsible or liable for any loss damage (including, but not limited to, actual, consequential, or punitive), liability, claim, or any other injury or cause related to or resulting from any information posted in this video.